Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The decision are in, sort of...

I received the last of the law school decision letters yesterday. Here are the full results of the whole admissions process, which I started way back in November. (The numbers in parentheses are the 2007 US News & World Report Rankings.)

(13) Cornell - rejected
(14) Georgetown - rejected
(22) George Washingtong - waitlist
(25) Fordham - rejected
(25) Illinois - accepted
(28) U of Washington - rejected
(31) William and Mary - waitlist
(31) Wisconsin - waitlist
(34) George Mason - accepted
(52) Cardozo - waitlist
(60) Brooklyn - waitlist
(91) Santa Clara - accepted

All the waitlistings are a bit annoying, but understandable. "You're LSAT was good, but we'd like to wait and see if someone with a higher GPA wants your seat before we let you in." I'm not sure why Illinois was so quick to accept me and even offer me a scholarship. I guess being situated in the middle of the world's biggest cornfield makes recruitment difficult.

No comments: