Monday, December 10, 2007

Scott Green's patented "Five Minute Study Plan"

Here is a great column from UIUC College of Law 2L Scott Green.

This part is great, for those of you who only have the time (or the attention span) for short bits of reading:
I've also learned how to procrastinate in tiers. How it works is, instead of studying, I'll decide to clean; but cleaning is boring too, so I'll decide to go for a jog. But jogging takes effort, so before I head out for my jog, I play some Madden '08. But video games can be frustrating, so before I finish it, I take a little nap: the fourth degree of procrastination. Of course, once my nap is over, I will get right back to that Madden game, so I can finish up that jog, so I can clean my apartment, so I can study. But first, I should probably get something to eat...

No comments: